Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jack's First Birthday!

Awesome sailboat birthday cake that Aunt Leslie made for Jack's birthday party. It turned out better than I could have imagined!




The cake even had "S. S. Jack" written on it.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to Jack. Jack is pretty tired and looks like he might pass out in the high chair!

Jack is waiting for the "1" candle to be lit and for everyone to stop singing "Happy Birthday" so that he can have cake!


Jack's first encounter with cake (and sugar). It feels squishy...



...Jack determines that this cake is acceptable to eat and dives in.


All done eating cake. "Now, how can I lick all this frosting off the plate?"


Birthday cake aftermath. Jack has cake on his elbows, neck, and legs. I'm sure glad that Aunt Leslie made colored frosting that washes off and out of clothes easily!


Jack got tons of great presents that he can't wait to use and play with. Here, he opens his Radio Flyer All-Terrain Wagon from Grandpa and Grandma B.


"This will be great for picking up chicks!"

No comments: