Monday, March 17, 2008

It's Time to Play!

Jack is walking down the walking path to the park where Todd is trying to fly a kite on a "warmer" spring day. He FINALLY fit into the Columbia jacket and snowpants that he got for his birthday from his Great-Aunt Sue.



Jack stops on the walking path to show me his snowsuit. He looks "blue."




Isn't this a cute smile? He's having a good time outside.


All is still well after Jack fell face-first into the snow. He proceded to fall on his face two other times...one into a puddle he was examining and another time on the walking path.



Jack gets help from Todd putting on his caterpillar rain boots. I think that Jack is optimistic that April will bring lots of rain showers.



"I'm ready to splash in some puddles!" Who needs clothes?



All of this play can wear out a person. Jack likes to climb onto the couch and lounge like his dad. He has turned into an imitator recently.

"Yep. This is the life. Now, if I can just get Mom to bring me my sippy cup."

No comments: