Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holiday 2008

I know that I am almost a month late in posting holiday pictures. I just can't seemed to get organized right now. There goes a New Year's resolution already! Oh well, here are a few:


Lexi sitting amongst the presents. If she had the option, she would rip off and chew every single bow she could find.

Jack and Lexi look thrilled to have their picture taken together...they really do love each other, though.


Jack opening one of his big Tonka trucks he got from Uncle Scott and Aunt Leslie. He loves to sit on them and "bulldoze" the toys on the floor with them.


Trains AND Bob the Builder?! SCORE!

Lexi opening, er, eating one of her presents. I don't think there was too much unwrapping of gifts with her...more like chewing and ripping bows.


"Aha! Here's a bow for me to chew on!"
Lexi just looking cute after playing with Auntie Becca.
The Boonstra Family. Shall I name everyone...Todd, Uncle Scott with Dylan, Uncle Jason, Grandpa B., Stacy with Lexi, Aunt Leslie, Aunt Cheryl (with baby boy on the way), Grandma B., Jack, Taylor, and Dawson. Whew!
The infamous Christmas stairway picture. Thank goodness that we all have digital cameras, we would have used two rolls of film to get a picture like this one! How many more grandkids will fit on the stairway?
Another kid picture. We have one passed out, one about to fall over, one taking off, and one thinking about leaving. I guess that is how it goes when you have five under the age of five.

No comments: