It has been over a month since I last updated this blog. I will recap what has been happening in the last few weeks...
We have been dealing with (what we thought) were severe reflux issues with Lexi. She has been vomiting at night since early March. When she had her quarterly appointment with the pediatric GI doctor in at the Children's Hospital in June, I mentioned all of her symptoms to him. The doctor immediately scheduled a nuclear medicine gastric study on little Lexi. She was finally diagnosed with "Delayed Gastric Emptying," which basically means her stomach does not empty completely. It's an easy fix with a low dose antibiotic and, so far, we have been puke free for a week!
Jack also came down with another ear infection, but we caught it before his eardrum ruptured this time. He really enjoyed going to the doctor with Todd, who was sick with severe bronchitis. Jack came home with a huge Tootsie Pop, and Todd got a bunch of medicine and a lovely shot. :)
I caught Todd's bronchitis, but my OB put me on medication before it got too bad. I think we are on the mend now!
No comments:
Post a Comment