Sunday, June 12, 2011

Share the Love

These are "late" Easter pictures that I took in May. I was finally able to get all of the kids dressed in their coordinating Easter outfits (since Lexi was in the hospital on Easter). It was a perfect day to take the pictures, as Grandma B.'s crabapple tree was in full bloom!


Our three kiddos: Jack (4.5 years), Sam (8 months), and Alexis (3 years).



This handsome boy is growing up waaaay too fast. Grandpa is his buddy and he would give anything to play with his cousins all day everyday.



The sweet (but extremely spunky) little girl. Sometimes, she is too smart for her own good (or I really need to watch what I do/say)!


The babe. He looks just like his older brother and loves to tear up the grass and eat it if given the opportunity.


The love is never-ending...

No comments: