Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sam Turns the Terrific Two!

Our little baby boy turned the terrific 2 years old.  He still seems so little (yet, he is so big) to me to be two already...SAD.  Sam loves loves LOVES trains (choos choos), trucks, and cars.  He got a lot of "vehicle" toys for his birthday so he was in heaven!  

Pointing to "Uncle Scott's Fire Truck" in the Matchbox Rescue set Sam got from his Aunt and Uncle.  Jack is looking on with eager (and playful) eyes!

Yay!  My own Tonka Dumper!

This Melissa & Doug train puzzle makes a train sound/whistle when it is put together (courtesy of Auntie Becca).  I often hear the whistle blow at 7 in the morning when one of the three kids is playing with it. 

What a ham!  Sam "poses" with his birthday cake. 

Sam's train cake. 

Sam was bashful while we sang "Happy Birthday" to him, but laughed hysterically when Todd helped him blow out the "2" candle. 

Sam getting ready to eat his piece of cake.  He wasn't so sure about eating the cake (weird, I know). 


After I gave Sam a fork, he was ready to dive in.  I guess he's not a savage, huh?! 


No comments: