Winter is slowly fading into the increasingly warmer rays of the sun. The snow is melting more and more everyday, so much so that I have been able to chip away the 18 inches of ice build up on the walkways and dog run; the sun feels warm beating on the back of my sherpa-lined hoodie; I have even seen a few blades of green grass pushing throught the dormant layers of foliage.
Ahhh, I welcome the signs of spring with open arms. On a "warmer" day, Todd started a small bonfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for the kids' lunch. After all bellies had had their fill, we decided to test out our Bogs with a walk down to the lake.
| Sam was ejoying the mini lake that had formed in the grass from the melting snow. He took two bites of his lunch and decided to puddle trudging was waaay more fun. |
| Gauge is hoping to catch a nibble of Sam's unattended hot dog. |
| Walkin' to the lake. |
No comments:
Post a Comment