Monday, July 06, 2009

The Fishing

Of course, there was a lot of fishing at Stanley's...Todd and Uncle Jason were in the boat every morning at sunrise! I was able to fish a few hours (many thanks to Grandma B. and Auntie Cheryl for watching Jack and Lexi so I could go), but my unpolished skills only landed me some perch and a broken line.



Early morning fishing on Eagle Lake. This picture is the epitome of tranquil in our family!



Fishing for walleye...Jack thoroughly enjoyed his time spent in the boat with "Papa" and Todd.




Jack even "cranked in" some walleye on the Dora the Explorer fishing pole! The casting and reeling made him tired, so he said "no more cranking."



Papa's big fish...a northern caught on a rainy day.



Todd's walleye. They were tough to find, but you caught a lot when you found them! Notice how calm and clear the lake water is? You can see a boulder underwater behind Todd!




Todd, Uuncle Jason, and Jack with a nice day's limit. I think we already ate them and THEY WERE YUMMY!

No comments: