The kids (Jack, Lexi, and Nathan) enjoyed being able to run around the large deck (well, Jack and Lexi did) attached to our cabin and spend some time at the beach.
This is how Lexi feels about being on vacation!
Jack, Lexi, and I took a walk down the dirt road to Stanley's Resort with Aunt Cheryl and Nathan when we came across this sign. I thought it was "fitting" for Jack, don't you?
Grandma B. got the kids matching July 4th tees to wear. Jack's was red, Lexi's was white, and Nathan's was blue (thus, red, white, and blue). We took some pictures since we would not be together during the actual Independence Day holiday. 

I spotted an interesting trend during a boat and pontoon ride we took one evening. Jack, Lexi, and Nathan were all asleep!
Nathan in Aunt Cheryl's arms.
Going...
Going...
Gone! I was unable to get a picture of Lexi, though...she was fast asleep on my lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment