Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jack's Christmas Program

Jack had his Christmas program for school on Thursday evening before winter break.  The program grouped all the first, second, and third graders together (about 75 students) into a 10-song skit.  It was fun to watch all the young excitable singers and their arm actions.  

Jack before his Christmas program - photobombed by the little brother. 
 
I really enjoyed the "true meaning of Christmas" skit that Jack's PUBLIC school portrayed.  The actors were a few second and third graders (this was the manger scene). 

Of course we couldn't get any good pictures during the program.  It was dark, completely full, and we were a ways aways from our star singer.  I was reminded that Jack was still one of the smallest among all the students (well, at least he will be in the front row for most things!).

These are the reindeer cookies that we made (Todd did most of the dirty work) for Jack's class Christmas party.  They were definitely a hit - I dropped off two full pans and 4 cookies made it back home (and there are only 16 students in his class)!


No comments: